Nicholas James Vujicic is also famous as Nick Vujicic worldwide. He was born on 4th of December 1982 in Australia with the Tetra-Amelia Syndrome which is characterized by a lack of limbs. That is to say, Nick was born without arms and legs. Tetra-Amelia is a rare disease. It is a rare human syndrome characterized by a failure in embryonic formation, which leads to the absence of the four limbs.
His story has become a great motivating story for all of us.
He is a motivational speaker, preacher, and director of a nonprofit Christian organization. He often gives lectures on the issue of disability and hope.
Early Life of Nick Vujicic:
Life of Nick Vujicic was full of hardships and difficulties. He was banned by state law. And he was not allowed to attend classes at a regular school because of his physical disability. During his schooling, laws were changed. And now Nick Vujicic was one of the first disabled students to be integrated into a school. In his schooling, he was trained to write using two fingers on his left foot and a special device that slid over his big toe that he manages to grasp. He has also learned the computer. Furthermore, he plays tennis balls, combs his hair, answers the phone, brushes his teeth, shaves, and perform many more activities.
Meeting challenges from birth:
Nick Vujicic was already a victor by just surviving at birth, but this was only the first of many battles he would have faced in his history. When he thought he had overcome a great barrier, he realized that his problems were only beginning. Overcoming difficulties such as writing, using the computer, brushing teeth, shaving, combing hair and talking on the phone was easy enough compared to overcoming people’s ignorance.
The harassment suffered by Nick Vujicic while growing up made him think about suicide with only eight years of life. With a growing depression, his prayers to God desperately called for his membranes to grow. But over time, Nick managed to climb higher and see through the black clouds of ignorance and see how his actions were inspiring to many other people. From that point on, he began to pray to God thanking Him for being alive.
It was a newspaper article that made him walk beyond any difficulty. When he was seventeen, his mother called his attention to a story that told the story of a man who had a major disability. Nick says that was like a snap in his mind, helped him realize that he was not alone in dealing with big problems.
From that episode, he began lecturing in his prayer group and began his own non-profit organization. The name of his organization is “Life Without Limbs”. It is an organization that sharing hope and love with people all over the globe.
You can definitely achieve your dreams:
In a talk about his story, Nick said that the only limit we should have in life is the one we put in ourselves. And that is why you need to realize that everything just depends on you. Understand that if you want to achieve something in life, you must first dream, set goals and plans, and run after them. Believe in yourself and your infinite potential and never forget that you can fulfill your dreams.
It is what you do with today and your priorities, which will determine your life tomorrow. It’s the steps you take up today that will define how you will find yourself in your personal and professional life in the future.
Following are his 10 most inspiring motivational phrases for life so that you follow his example and never give up:
- If you say you have no hope, it means that you have zero chance of something good happening again in your life.
- If you find something positive in your life which nobody can argue, then hold on to it and get out of there.
- Not all the time you can control what happens to you. Something always happens in life that is not your fault or that it is not in your hands to avoid. But you have the option to give up or keep fighting for a better life.
- The only limits that exist are those that we impose on ourselves.
- If you cannot find any aspect of your situation that you can thank, then focus on the good days that await you and thank them in advance.
- Everyone does not know your potential. You have to be sure of that.
- Maybe the miracle you expect will not come, but for someone else you are the miracle, be a friend, a father, a husband, and things will change.
- My life is an adventure that is still being written and the same happens with yours. Start writing the first chapter Now! Fill it with adventure, love, and happiness. Live the story you write!
Isn’t that a great story of Nick Vujicic!
Get inspired by Nick Vujicic, and exceed your limits!
You would also like to read next article: Learning To Deal The Loss – Let It Lose You Sooner Than Before